Xmedex and 5.1

Discuss Android Based Media Players for KODI
admin
Site Admin

Re: Xmedex and 5.1

Post by admin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:29 am

Boycer wrote:Hi,
I have installed the new firmware on my gen 1 Xmedia box and it runs very well. I reinstalled supermax as per instructions but it reverts back to the 15.2 Kodi, is there anyway to upgrade to 16?
hi there

it is impossible for that to happen, unless you have installed the old version

please double check here and download the new version of the media center: https://droidworld.com.au/question/prob ... nter-kodi/

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

hi guys incase anyone is still following this thread the keyboard / search issues etc have been resolved you just need to install the new version of the media center (if you havent already) https://droidworld.com.au/question/prob ... nter-kodi/

Tangboxx
Apprentice

Post by Tangboxx » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:42 pm

Hello Admin
Can you please send me the details of how to upgrade to the new firmware?
None of the links on my box work anymore except for some live tv channels.
I have a few boxes and 2 of them do not work but the other one does and it appears that the 2 that dont work dont have "GVIDEO" links coming through.
I am guessing this upgrade will fix it.
Thanks in advance

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 am

Tangboxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:42 pm
Hello Admin
Can you please send me the details of how to upgrade to the new firmware?
None of the links on my box work anymore except for some live tv channels.
I have a few boxes and 2 of them do not work but the other one does and it appears that the 2 that dont work dont have "GVIDEO" links coming through.
I am guessing this upgrade will fix it.
Thanks in advance
Yeah this would be the reason :) Many apps such as exodus require version 16 now to work.

Instructions here: https://droidworld.com.au/question/trou ... -lollipop/

Tangboxx
Apprentice

Post by Tangboxx » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:31 am

Hey can you please urgently send me the instructions to put supermax wizard after upgrading to lollipop. I have upgraded but cannot find the wizard now. I wanna watch the fight tonight so please let me know 😉

Tangboxx
Apprentice

Post by Tangboxx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 am

Hey Guys
Sorry I didnt get a response yet?
I have upgraded the firmware on my xmedex box but when I go to program add ons there is no longer a supermax wizard in there to run?
Can you please send me the details to put the wizard back on?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:09 am

Hi there, please see below instructions;

If you have accidentally wiped your device or have lost the Kodi XMedia Center, you don’t need to worry.

To install the new version of the media center (with SUPERMAX built in), you simply have to open the internet browser on your box. Once you open the internet browser, you will need to type the applicable link in the top address bar (please note, you need to type the link in the HTTP:// ADDRESS BAR – NOT in the google search bar!).

Please type the link which is for your box (VERY IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE CORRECT ONE OTHERWISE WILL BE VERY BUGGY AND CRASH) – if you need help choosing the correct one, just let us know!

If you have an XMEDEX XTREME or XMEDEX XTREME PLUS, please type the following URL in the top address bar in the internet browser: http://supermaxwizard.com/go/xmc.apk

If you have an INTEL Z64 minix, please type the following URL in the top address bar in the internet browser: http://supermaxwizard.com/go/intel.apk

FOR ALL OTHER DEVICES (ie; minix neo x8h plus, minix u1, tronsmart, m8s, mx3, droidworld qtv etc), please type the following URL in the top address bar in the internet browser: http://supermaxwizard.com/go/aml.apk

Once you hit OK, it will automatically start the download in the background. Once the download is finished, go to the ‘all apps’ or ‘my apps’ section of your device. Inside there, there is a ‘download’ icon. Open that folder, and inside you will find the downloaded file.
Simply click on it, then click ‘install’.

If the new app wont install from the ‘download’ icon, then you need to install the app through the ‘file manager’, not through the ‘download’ icon. So please go In the ‘my apps’ section of the box, click on ‘file manager’ (sometimes called ‘explorer’ ‘file browser’ etc), then click on ‘local’ or ‘internal’ (the first folder that appears), then scroll down and click ‘downloads’, and inside here just click on the file to install

Once you open the new media center, click on programs > program addons > supermax wizard > insert username password > install package

csgroz
n00b

Post by csgroz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 am

Help! I'm new to this and things are not going well 😭 Just got a xmedex plus and cannot login to supermax nor view live TV, tv shows nothing. Finding it very frustrating. I believe I'm using the correct details as I can login to this site. Please advise what I need to do. Any guides available?

amgatt
n00b

Foxtel Go app

Post by amgatt » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:32 am

Howdy - I got myself a Xmedex Xtreme plus and even though its top of the range, I find it really slow at times. Processes things very slow. Anyway - my question is the Foxtel App. I can download the Foxtel Go app from the Google store but it won't allow me to run it as it comes up with an error. My old lady has Foxtel so I can log into her account and watch Foxtel on other devices. Because I cant download the app on my TV directly, is there anyway I can get it running on my Xtreme box? Cheers

aanda6
n00b

Post by aanda6 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:53 am

I don't think you'll get a response from Admin as they seem to be MIA. Foxtel Go/Play won't work on android devices at all. I am talking with a couple of App developers about trying to get it working but they have huge issues with the way it is written and how it detects HDMI output.