NEW UPDATES RELEASED 18/07/2017

Important Announcements from the SuperMax Team will be posted here
admin
Site Admin

NEW UPDATES RELEASED 18/07/2017

Post by admin » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am

UPDATE RELEASED 18/07.2017

FOR ANYONE FACING THE ISSUE OF SUPERMAX PACKAGE FAILING TO INSTALL PAST 40% - THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

(this was occurring for 100% of Windows PC users - and SOME android boxes)

** Some users may also not be aware that the installation failed at 40% and that might be the reason why some users are saying things are not working (due to package not fully installing). So if you are one of those who are following instructions (such as installing other addons via 'get more' etc) and nothing is working, - of if you are missing content which is advertised, then this is for you!

Other changes:

1. Fixed the issue where the supermax package fails to install at 40% progress. If you have any friends who are facing this issue (particularly those using Windows PC's) please let them know about this.

2. Fixed those annoying error messages from ABC iView popping up all the time

3. (highly demanded by users) - added advanced Cache settings / network tweaks - this will reduce buffering/cache particulary for live streams (for those who mentioned buffering issues since the new update, this will resolve that)

Please let your friends know incase they are facing these issues - it will be of great help to them

****NOTE this is just a normal Wizard update (nothing to do with XMedia Center/ Kodi app! - so if you already installed the new Kodi app which we released last month - you DONT need to re-install that from scratch)

Instructions for Wizard update can be seen here: https://droidworld.com.au/question/how- ... lear-data/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Incase you havent been following, here is a recap of other info about the recent updates, please see below:

(1) On the 27/06/2017 we released a new version of Kodi (XMedia center) - this is not like the normal Wizard update, its an update to Kodi and will improve Kodi overall (Kodi 17 combined with Kodi 16). For more info and the NEW APP DOWNLOAD LINK, please see here: https://droidworld.com.au/question/new- ... oad-links/

Its important to install this new version of the app before doing any Wizard update

(2) There are changes to the supermax wizard service, its important that you read about them to gain a full understanding here: https://droidworld.com.au/droidworld-wizard/

(3) WHERE DID THEY GO?! other addons such as Elysium, Exodus, MoviePool, CcloudTV, goodfellas etc which are no longer installed by supermax, please see this thread. There are many posts which a lot of information to help you with any possible problem you may face: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29445#p30959

(4) To get a better understanding of why these changes have occurred to the supermax service, and also, for those in 'panic mode' - I highly recommend you read this post. Its long, but explains everything which you may be thinking about: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29445#p31002

-admin out
:mrgreen:

lim2k
n00b

Re: NEW UPDATES RELEASED 18/07/2017

Post by lim2k » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:08 am

i've successfully installed the new kodi app. do i still need to do this update? if yes will this wipe out all the new apps i've put in?

Holdencaptiva7
n00b

Post by Holdencaptiva7 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 am

How to fix buffering issue on Kodi live steaming box xmedex extrme 4K.i am using night hawk net gear router with ipvanish and max boost plan of iinet.

pcurran
n00b

Post by pcurran » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:06 am

I cant get the update to download. Any advice?

etc
Apprentice

Post by etc » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:37 am

Hi.Weeks since I installed the new Kodi and still cannot install Adons properly. 90% of the adobs I install through Myadons, Get more don't work. All tutorials that show how to install zip file adons is only for Kodi 17 GUI. The new GUI in the 18/7/17 release is completely different. Can someone please tell me were I can get Adon instructions for the Droidword's latest realease?

tumdog
n00b

Post by tumdog » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:27 am

Any updates in the future?or these types of systems geting shut down?